Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are in the process of the relocation to our new home, and since the GWOF has no shortage of Meet and Greets we would like to extend the invite out well in advance.

The particulars:

When: Official kickoff Sat. Sept. 5th thru Sun. Sept. 13th. GWOF's 1st, over week long event encompassing two weekends as well as Labor Day.
Main Location: Black Canyon City, AZ.
Lodging: Hotels: Mountain Breeze in town
Hampton Inn in Anthem (15 miles South)

Also several RV Parks and a Campground

Additionally there is a Western Aussie Suite that will be rotating availability as people come and go, and if you wish to endure whatever critters you may encounter you can certainly camp on the back patio under the stars.

We will have plenty of food options as BCC has 6 or 7 restaurants and not far down the road there are extreme amounts of varieties

Riding: I will most likely put 3 rides together that will rotate with the days so people can possibly hit a few different ones. If folks want to explore on their own we can offer some insight as we plan to do a lot of info gathering once we settle in.

For those folks that may have a far distance to travel and need to keep the visit short there are plenty of rental agencies in the area so you can possibly fly in and rent a bike. Also if folks just want to drive in on 4 wheels of course they will always be welcomed.

Hope to see you guys and gals, as well as explore the great areas of Arizona.

·
Super Moderator
11,055 Posts
I'd like to say yes, but I'm not sure what's going to happen in the next year.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Judy and I will be there LORD willing. I have ridden a good bit in that area and can suggest some rides if you like. Good luck on the move and I hope you enjoy it.

·
Administrator
26,123 Posts
Getting into the plans big time. Only thing that will cause any interruption will be an unexpected major personal health thing. Not work, not finances, not nada. If works gets in the way, then work goes bye bye.

·
Super Moderator
13,880 Posts
Getting into the plans big time. Only thing that will cause any interruption will be an unexpected major personal health thing. Not work, not finances, not nada. If works gets in the way, then work goes bye bye.
I have a similar plan......see you there.

·
Super Moderator
27,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It will be a great time for sure.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
26,123 Posts
I will be there no matter what. There is a family issue but screw it, this was already in the works long before hand.

·
Super Moderator
27,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will be there no matter what. There is a family issue but screw it, this was already in the works long before hand.
Sorry for the family issue but for sure happy that you will be there.

Bring on the Cactus Run!

·
Premium Member
10,760 Posts
As much as we would love to be there for this adventure....................................I can't see us swing this one.:frown2:

·
Super Moderator
27,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
As much as we would love to be there for this adventure....................................I can't see us swing this one.:frown2:
I just pushed the unlike button.

But we understand completely. :(

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 56 Posts