Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across a video that was made showing the 2018 Goldwing going down the highway and showing the handle bars shaking and the rider was talking about how much slop there was in the steering. I was concerned at first thinking what in the world is going on? I looked at their other videos to see if there was anything else on this. I found that they have a suspension company, and have started tearing a new Wing down to make upgraded struts and what ever else. Myself and a few others left comments on his video questioning the motive of his video. I have a new Wing as did another guy, neither of us have noticed any problems with the steering or suspension. It really psssed me off that a company will stoop to that level to try to show this bike as possibly not being safe to ride trying to promote their up coming products. I looked tonight and the video has been taken down, I assume by the poster. People make all kind of upgrades and add on parts, Let the riders decide if those products are right for them with out trying to show defective parts that aren't defective at all. I wonder if Honda might have contacted them and that is why the video was taken down. I'm probably over reacting but it just rubbed me the wrong way.

·
Super Moderator
27,604 Posts
There will always be haters, and if you watch the top two links in the fork tunnels they do move almost constantly but that isn't slop. That's the suspension doing it's job, and a fantastic one at that.

Oh by the way ...yes you're overreacting a bit, but hey you can and shall.:icon_smile_cool:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I saw that video as well. Keep in mind the video I saw was shot by the person who does suspension work for goldwings. Gotta find a problem so you can sell a fix.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts