Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about the Show Chrome LED fog lights? The item number is 52-924. This comes with the console switch, connectors, lights, everything. At $280 from Amazon, they are much less expensive than other options. Input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Arkie

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got this set for my 2018 dct bagger. 260$ shipped during the Black Friday sales. Install was a breeze with the help of some YouTube videos. I don’t know how they compare to the oem fogs but these are very nice and great output. The color tone matches the headlights perfectly. The switch is the same as factory and plug and play with the factory wiring. Don’t think you will go wrong or be dissatisfied with these at all for the price.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
I put fog lights on mine for less than $30.00.

I went with Angel Eye LED’s for $17.00 and a two way switch for $3.00.

I could have gone with the stock switch but chose not to.

Fog lights are JB welded to the Fog light covers.

The fog light covers are $21.00 each if you ever need to replace them.

I think they work and look great!

Pic 1. I’m bike in rear.

Pic 2. Switch location.

If you would rather go with the plug in play, may I suggest Lewis Preston at Electrical Connection, their lights are outstanding and awesome customer support and service!

https://electricalconnection.com/index.php/product/honda-goldwing-tour-foglight-kit/

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks very much for the responses. I really appreciate the less expensive option and links suggested. I just ordered the Show Chrome lights and the homelink garage door opener unit off Amazon this morning for a painful $530. In my opinion, the bike should come from the factory with these things on them. I bet all of it weighs less than a pound.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I completed the fog light and garage door opener install today. The Show Chrome lights are awesome and suit the bike perfectly. It looks like OEM, but functions better. I opted for the easier fog light and opener install method where you don’t strip the bike of all plastic. It was a little stressful, but it’s definitely the way to go.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I went with the Pathfinder fog light / DRL for my 2019 DCT Tour. Love the lights! I did the shortcut for the button installation, saves 90 min each way and is fairly easy. I was also able to fish the ground wire back to the fuse block without taking off the top shelter. I took the 3 lowest screws out and pried gently while fishing a thin fiberglass rod from the seat toward the front along the frame rail, then pulled the wire back. I ziptied this wire to the frame at both ends. I figure I'll tidy this up when I have to do the air filters since that'll require pulling the top shelter. I also installed the Homelink button while I had the control panel out and raised the handlebars. Installing the Homelink module in the right saddlebag was pretty involved.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts