21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,949 Posts
Ralph, it'll be too warm. :wink2:

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
I wouldn't say no, but this one might be a stretch for me. It would be a great opportunity to check out the more southern states on the bike though.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
Okay, Ref, you've got Guntersville right next door, a huge beautiful lake, hotels/motels right on the lake, camping, good restaurants and excellent roads to ride. Would be a great location! Just saying!
Oh, and great cabins in the park plus a lodge!

·
Registered
9,639 Posts
Okay, Ref, you've got Guntersville right next door, a huge beautiful lake, hotels/motels right on the lake, camping, good restaurants and excellent roads to ride. Would be a great location! Just saying!
Oh, and great cabins in the park plus a lodge!
Cool, I can visit your kitchen.

·
Registered
9,639 Posts
Предлагаю встретиться в Сибири, ещё лучше в Тундре в середине Января!
Doesn't sounds great? I hope everyone can make it. It will be a blast.
Я хотел бы посетить Сибирь, у меня есть новые кемпинговые приспособления, но сначала нужны разные шины.
Cool we can all FREEZ

·
Registered
9,639 Posts

·
Registered
9,639 Posts
I wouldn't say no, but this one might be a stretch for me. It would be a great opportunity to check out the more southern states on the bike though.
Cool, we can stay up and drink PEACH all night.

·
Registered
9,639 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,018 Posts

·
Registered
9,639 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,836 Posts
This is going exactly the way I expected. Darlene has agreed to do all the cooking and cleaning. See y'all at the house.
I think this is a trick to get everyone there. Lots of places to hide bodies around his place. Maybe he is an ax murderer and he has been planning this for years......>:)

In real life, the texts I saw talking about the Ozarks would be real good. Or George's comments on Guntersville sound good too.

·
Administrator
26,012 Posts
Anyone that will put us up for a season is salt in my world....>:)

·
Registered
9,639 Posts
This is going exactly the way I expected. Darlene has agreed to do all the cooking and cleaning. See y'all at the house.
I think this is a trick to get everyone there. Lots of places to hide bodies around his place. Maybe he is an ax murderer and he has been planning this for years......

In real life, the texts I saw talking about the Ozarks would be real good. Or George's comments on Guntersville sound good too.
Oh don't tell GordO.

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Time for the OZARKS THREAD

·
Super Moderator
27,608 Posts
Still holding out for the suggested Manassas, VA Meet & Grief in 2018 so I can plan my route there.

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk

Just build it. "They will come"

21 - 40 of 45 Posts