Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would leave this here for anyone to pick up. I'll be watching:tapfoot:

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Super Moderator
28,039 Posts
Last week of March with us "Down Under" and the Aussies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Super Moderator
15,090 Posts
July 0th through August 32nd.
you guys are going to have to come up with a later date, I can't make it until after septober 33rd or later :wink2:

·
Super Moderator
15,090 Posts
No, no Brian..... You misunderstand. This is for SOMEONE ELSE to pick up so I can use my trusty PENCIL.
lets have it at ref's place that way he won't have to use his trusty pencil, we'll be right in the yard :wink2:

·
Super Moderator
28,039 Posts
lets have it at ref's place that way he won't have to use his trusty pencil, we'll be right in the yard :wink2:
Won't Darlene be surprised.

:surprise::surprise::surprise:

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Won't Darlene be surprised.

:surprise::surprise::surprise:
This is going exactly the way I expected. Darlene has agreed to do all the cooking and cleaning. See y'all at the house.

·
Super Moderator
28,039 Posts
This is going exactly the way I expected. Darlene has agreed to do all the cooking and cleaning. See y'all at the house.

Find somewhere down in your area where jaNICE and I can rent a CanAM so we can fly in. I won't have enough time left after going to see our Mates to drive the trike down to your place unless we IB it down and Back:crying:

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Предлагаю встретиться в Сибири, ещё лучше в Тундре в середине Января!
Doesn't sounds great? I hope everyone can make it. It will be a blast.
Я хотел бы посетить Сибирь, у меня есть новые кемпинговые приспособления, но сначала нужны разные шины.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts