Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried to install a Nelson-Rigg half cover on a 2018-2020 Goldwing? I need a half cover that is lightweight, easy to store without taking a lot of room. When I look at pictures of the Dowco half cover and Ultraguard half cover; they appear to be very bulky to store.

Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Which brand do you have? Is it a half cover?
It is a very lightweight 1/2 cover .....I forgot the brand name (sorry)(let me go out to garage and see if I can find a name on it) my problem is that it's 13* degrees out there, and bike is cover'd over w/blankets, away in corner , and a six-10inch snow storm expected today............ (not sure if I can even get to the bike w/o moving other garden stuff my wife has placed there in front of it....

Ronnie

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a very lightweight 1/2 cover .....I forgot the brand name (sorry)(let me go out to garage and see if I can find a name on it) my problem is that it's 13* degrees out there, and bike is cover'd over w/blankets, away in corner , and a six-10inch snow storm expected today............ (not sure if I can even get to the bike w/o moving other garden stuff my wife has placed there in front of it....

Ronnie
Ronnie, there's no hurry. I'm planning a 10k road trip in June and need a cover that doesn't take much room. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FYI... I decided to purchase the Ultraguard Essentials 1/2 Cover part # 4-358. It fits the 2020 Goldwing perfectly. Amazon had a great price on it. Has a 3 year pro-rated warranty but for $35 dollars I would probably just replace it. Based on the quality of the cover it should last through a 30 day road trip this summer.

·
Super Moderator
10,000 Posts
Reactions: Blue
1 - 7 of 7 Posts