Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi peoples, a friend of mine has a Eurowing Trike for sale, the reason for the sale is health issues have forced him to give up riding. This Trike is in excellent condition, it is a 2014 level 1 with ABS brakes added during the conversion. The Eurowing conversion was done about 2 years ago, it cost for this conversion is around 18K. The bike also has an Escapade Trailer which is also in excellent condition, it has 12 inch wheels and painted to match the Trike. The asking price is 36,000.00 which includes the trailer, 5 helmets, 2 Jackets w/liner, bike cover, trailer cover and rain gear. 2 of the helmets are new and they are medium in size.

Attachments

·
Registered
756 Posts
Hi peoples, a friend of mine has a Eurowing Trike for sale, the reason for the sale is health issues have forced him to give up riding. This Trike is in excellent condition, it is a 2014 level 1 with ABS brakes added during the conversion. The Eurowing conversion was done about 2 years ago, it cost for this conversion is around 18K. The bike also has an Escapade Trailer which is also in excellent condition, it has 12 inch wheels and painted to match the Trike. The asking price is 36,000.00 which includes the trailer, 5 helmets, 2 Jackets w/liner, bike cover, trailer cover and rain gear. 2 of the helmets are new and they are medium in size.
Car tire up front. Interesting! Coils are intriguing.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Car tire up front. Interesting! Coils are intriguing.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The front end is made by Eurowing, this trike rides very smooth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.