Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my first Gold wing. Beautiful bike. Base model. just wondering is there a place where i can download a wiring diagram for the wing? doesn't need to be free, just would rather download than have paper. the gold wing joins my 2001 supercharged valk interstate and turbocharged 2007 vmax in my garage. I traded my 2009 raider on it. Love the ride, will problably sell my Valk now. btw, the bike is blue.

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa and congrats on your brand new Wing. Sound like you are looking for a service/shop manual. I would start with google or bing searches to see what is available.
Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Super Moderator
15,140 Posts
hello rdunbar, welcome to GWOF

·
Administrator
25,937 Posts
Welcome as well rdunbar123. The wiring diagram in the service manual is 26 pages. You'd be further ahead to get the actual manual $79 at Wingstuff ('06-'10, no listing on the '12), not sure about dealer price in USD though. There may be some online locations as mentioned.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome as well rdunbar123. The wiring diagram in the service manual is 26 pages. You'd be further ahead to get the actual manual $79 at Wingstuff ('06-'10, no listing on the '12), not sure about dealer price in USD though. There may be some online locations as mentioned.
Thanks, dealer does have one for $79

1 - 6 of 6 Posts