Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused:There has to be a fix. I hate that I can't change the head light level on the GO>>>>>> does anyone know how to fix it???:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Properly aim your headlamps with the adjusters that are part of the lamps w/the auto-adjuster switch set in the middle.
Then load the bike the different ways it will be loaded and use the auto-adjust to properly place the beams to the marks made on the wall.
Mark these dial settings on the panel next to the switch.
Then you will know where to preset the lamps to, depending on how the bikes loaded before you start your ride.

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lights

The 2012 is not a dial anymore. Its a button. My 2010. You could move it on the go. the 2012 if you try to adjust the light beam it says "INVALID ENTRY". There has to be a wire type bypass. i use the head light adjust in the mtns. Up on curves down in straights. Sure cant stop at every turn.

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
:confused:There has to be a fix. I hate that I can't change the head light level on the GO>>>>>> does anyone know how to fix it???:rolleyes:
It's probably the same reason they don't let you change the GPS while on the move.. They want you to keep both hands on the bars and their lawyers told them so....:D

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Set mine once the day I took it home and then once again the first two up loaded ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.