Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
Congratulations. You are the first one on this forum that I know of. A 2008 to a 2012 ? That was quick. I'm just getting started on my 08.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Congratulations! :)

So--what differences have you noticed over your 08?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
new member spotsylvania virginia

just picked up 2012 wing .traded in my 2008 wing 23000 miles on her had not really planned on buying a new 1 only had 3 more payments on 08.stopped by honda del. for a battery and asked about 2012 next thing i know we were making a deal. the 2012 rides smoother better gps better seat with the better susp. handles better . been riding dirt bikes street bikes since 12 yrs. old. motorcrossed for about 8yrs. my son got back into streetbikes with 02 vtx. wife started in 08 riding with me. didnt take long for her to coax me into selling vtx .hello wing world both of us love riding it .love the 2012 even gotten used to ugly rear end

·
Super Moderator
11,796 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Great group here. Thanks for the input on the new Wing.

·
Super Moderator
9,849 Posts
Ok, where are the pics... Don't make us ask again.. We want pics.... LOL..

·
Super Moderator
9,849 Posts
Please tell me it's not WHITE... If it is Chopin will be going nuts and we will never hear the end of it.. He has this thing for white Wings..

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome rzr. I haven't even seen a 2012 in person yet, but that's going to change next Friday. I don't dislike the '12 back view, but it will take some getting used to for most. Enjoy your new baby!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok ihave to say i think the 2012 white wing looks the best in person. we ended up geting the red one wifes choice . till we get home now she wishes we got the white one .go figure

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
Good for you! Life comes at you fast. We are close enough to be neighbors. If you have a day ride planned give me a head's up. I'm an antiquated rider with my 08 and I have a riding bud in Woodbridge on a '10. Since you have the latest GPS, you can lead.

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
ok ihave to say i think the 2012 white wing looks the best in person. we ended up geting the red one wifes choice . till we get home now she wishes we got the white one .go figure
Mine was the reverse: She had to have the color of her choice. She paid for it, but " she" didn't anticipate the purchase of the after market accessories.

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello rzr56, welcome to GWOF and congrats on the " new " wing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts