Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have given the new look a chance for months now and still don't like it. Usually a new style will grow on you, but not with this model.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
It has grown on me, like a wart. :eek:

:D

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
I like my wart....

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Could be worse, it could be a Victory Vision:eek:

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
What happened was Honda redesigned the fairing and bags for a more streamlined side profile and fresher look, and then they used the same old trunk so it looks unfinished (OK funky). No indications on what's happening body wise right now.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I always find it interesting how new styles set with different people. Personally,,, I like the new Wing. Wish I had the finances to buy a 2012 and have it triked right after delivery, lol. ;)

With that being said,, I do have to admit,,,,, I "LOVE" my 05 Wing/Roadsmith!!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
I don't think the new back end "flows" well together, looks like a mix of two different designs i.m.h.o.... :confused:
That said, I saw a 2012 Wing with the latest trike kit..all I can say is..WOW!! The addition of wide fenders and an available spoiler that mounts on the trunk door REALLY set off the new style..it's really what it needed to come alive, all due respect to those who already like the design. Everyone has their own idea of what looks good or..moves them. And that's all good!...:D

·
Registered
473 Posts
Yep, too each their own. I Love mine, made it my own and I ride the hell out of it! 21K with no round trips over 700 miles since taking it home July '11.:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
I like the side view, but not the back (if that makes sense)...

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
I wish I had the $$$$ I would love to own one. My 08 is not even broke in yet though.....

Keep on keepin on!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.