Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need suggestions on how to keep MAMA happy with wind buffeting. What is out there that would help with this problem? Because when MAMA is'nt happy, nobody is happy. Help needed. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
I need suggestions on how to keep MAMA happy with wind buffeting. What is out there that would help with this problem? Because when MAMA is'nt happy, nobody is happy. Help needed. Thanks
a wing of her own? :D

·
Registered
741 Posts
I raise my stock windshield to the highest position. I also bought a Kuyrakyn rear wind deflector (mounts behind passenger). My wife says the deflector alone cuts back on the 'backdraft' and buffeting. Besides the arm rests, the deflector is her favorite addition to the Wing. However, when its windy or gusty, remember that if you feel buffeting, your passenger feels it twice as bad.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Oooohh!!! Get one of these. She would not have to worry about the wind at all.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Wind coming from any other direction than "head on" defeats these suggestions(except for the enclosed side car) in ever increasing amounts up to straight x-winds.
While those items can help, it is a motorcycle.
I have all the "good" things-wider/taller shield, mirror wings, upper/lower wing wings and now trike wings.
Wife and I started out on a ride today, was going to be approx. 200 miles. Got about 15 miles from home, experiencing 20mph x-winds w/30 to 35mph gusts. Not fun for us-we turned around and came home.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts