Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this forum today. Havn'et had a wing since 1993 and getting one in the next month or so. I found a Yellow 2010 wing with less then 500 miles on it that is a Honda repo at a dealer and want to know what anyone thinks of a price of $20,000 for this bike. It is loaded with the airbag. Is it still worth that being 2.5 years old? Any comments would be appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
First, welcome to the forum. KBB says retail for a 2010 airbag is $20,340 so the price is about right. See if you can get them to throw some "extras" in and you should be fine..

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland , it's not yellow it's pearl yellow , good choice my friend

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trike Lady:

You are close to the dealership where the bike I am looking at is located. Do you know anything about the Champions Honda / Kawasaki dealership in Cocoa, FL? Good or bad? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
hello excursion, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
Howdy & welcome from VA. No matter what color you get....you're going to LOVE it! Congrats & pictures are a must!

Mark

·
Registered
674 Posts
Welcome to the forum if you buy this wing consider an extended warranty.
Good luck with your purchase.

·
Premium Member
24,648 Posts
Sonds like a pretty fair buy to me. Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Live about 2 miles from Champion Honda. Didn't care for their service department. Bought 2012 from Geoff Bodine in Melbourne. Great people. See Keith tell him Ron sent ya

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The bike was sold earlier this week to someone else. I waited to long to get back with the dealer. So I am still in the market if anyone knows where I can find a yellow wing with an airbag please send me a message. I will go anywhere in the US if the price is right. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
I'll take 19000.00 for my yellow wing

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How many miles does it have on it? Are you serious?

·
Administrator
28,996 Posts
The nerve of some people. I'd bet he even sell his mother-in-law if the price was right.
Then you would be really mad at him since you like to hit on her.;)

·
Administrator
28,996 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts