Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Occassionaly when I turn off the ignition and then turn it right back on the display powers up however no image appears on it. After riding for a while the display will then come to life. I was wondering if anyone else has seen this and if there is a fix for it.

Ken

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
First, welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Where is home for you?

I don't have a nav model, but since it's a 2010 I'd take it to the dealer and have it checked. You might first check the NAV system manual to see if there is anything in there under trouble shooting or FAQ's.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. Home is in California, and yes I will take it back to the dealer if need be, but trying to find out if it is something that I may be able to take care of here at home.

Ken

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Hope you find your answer, I don't have the NAVI on mine so sorry I can't help. Which dealer did you get it from. Where in Calif are you?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've got an '06 Navi and never had that problem. Don't mess with it. Take it back to the dealer.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I've got an '06 Navi and never had that problem. Don't mess with it. Take it back to the dealer.
Same suggestion for me!
The only gliches I have had
1. One time my position shown on the screen was about 3 miles off. Never happened again!
2. Live near US40, East of Indy. Seems when I am on or just North of 40 the screen is blank South of 40! If I turn South, as soon as I enter the blank area, the screen goes full again showing a full map!?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts