Selling my beloved 2010 Honda Gold Wing, I have ridden this bike all around the country, all along the PCH, to Mexico, Canada, the black hills, and beyond, it has been great every mile I have spent on it. After 6+ great years it is time for something different, I upgraded/downsized to a BMW 1250RT and sadly I don't have the room to keep both. I am the second owner and have set this bike up to make the journey as comfortable and accommodating as possible.

Details on the bike:
2010, the last year of the US assembly
Nebula Black, this is the highly sought after metallic black model, paint changes in different light
43272 miles, still going up as I will be riding it regularly to keep it all fresh
Audio, Comfort, Navi, XM, ABS model, cruise, reverse, etc
halogen fog lights
updated 2016 navigation maps
All Balls steering head bearings, dramatically improves the low speed handling
+4 F4 Customs vented tinted windshield, these are extremely difficult to scratch, last forever.
tinted mirrors with integrated directional arrow indicators
under the mirror wind wings, deflects air when cold and directs more air when warm
updated front signal lights, clear lens with amber bulbs looks nicer than the amber lenses
12V outlet in the front compartment
door bags for both compartments
Cup holders front and rear, I only put the front one on when I am on a trip
Driver's backrest
Kuryakyn highway pegs and footpegs and brake lever, previous owner had dealer install floorboards and heal/toe shifter, I put traditional gear on, I still have the floor board set if wanted
Kuryakyn luggage rack and rack bag, great place to store your rain gear, enough room for 2 sets
top box spoiler with integrated brake light
floor mats for all the bags and top box
dome light for the top box
Turn down exhaust tips
hidden hitch with a hitch rack, great for packing big bulky stuff, bring a cooler along or firewood for later at camp
deluxe gold wing bags for each saddlebag and top box
recent brakes
recent fork rebuild, coolant and fluids flush
newer tires
well maintained
Honda Shop/Service manual
also have the CB kit and antenna, just never installed it, I bought it used but it is supposed to work, I bought it thinking I would need it but have always just used helmet radios for bike to bike comms.

$11,900, clean, clear title in hand, more pics on request, the forum limits me to 20MB