Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if 08 or 09 bikes are the same as an 2010? I am looking for cobra exhaust for my 2010 but no one can say earlier model year parts will fit. Can anyone on here tell me??:confused:

·
Super Moderator
9,849 Posts
+1 for checking with Cobra. But my guess is that they are going to be the same, but check to be sure. Need louder pipes or a different look??

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wanting the sound from what I heard at Myrtle Beach on some 07-08 bikes and I did call cobra but they did not have access to an 2010 bike so not sure if they would fit. The ones I saw were not loud, just deeper sounds and tones than stock and I liked it. Talked to a dealer and one said they would work and another said no , thats why I want to find out befor I spend 450. for scrap metal I cannot use.

Still waiting for help!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
They have different numbers on the parts list. I really don't think Honda would have changed then, somertimes they just change the number. Find an 07 or 08 and look at it. But I would guess they would fit.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the answers and finally got what I wanted. Now to find the exhaust at the right price and get em on!!

Ride safe to all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts