Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, live in Charlotte NC, ride all over the country. Have the Wing for the tourning (just got back from trip to Pacific Coast of Oregon and Northern CA) and a Nomad for shorter trips and just cruising around. Always looking for folks to ride with and places to ride to! Ride single, can and do go anywhere and do some long days (700-800) miles but am not a Iron Butt kind of guy. Am on 2 wheels to experience the trip rather than clock up big mileage.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF T Ross. If you don't clock big miles intentionally, you must have gone coast to coast and back by accident:D Good on ya!

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
Greetings from the Keystone State.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello t ross, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
11,812 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome from Pa. Enjoy the forum.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
You need to meet up with our forum member " love2ride " in Winston-Salem, NC. Will have the pleasure myself one day when time permits. Call him " Tim ", as he likes that name.

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
T ross,

Glad to meet ya and welcome to GWOF.

We are indeed close by.

Come see us soon.

We love2ride 'cause we don't get to do it often enough.
We love to run the parkway and we find good rides to great restaurants.
Will have to hook up before winter chases us indoors.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Welcome to GWOF T Ross....Great folks around here.

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Sounds like you really get around on the Wing. Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome to GWOF! This is a great group with lots of friendly folks!

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the Welcomes, everyone.

Chopin114 and love2ride, I also think we show get together before the cold weather drives us all inside.
Chop: I used to live and work in Winchester and Falls Church VA so I know where Centerville is. Love2: I retired from BB&T so Wintson Salem is a place I visited many times also. The BRP from Fancy Gap to Charlottesville in mid October aught to be good color time and sort of Central?

Just thinking out loud,

T Ross

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Thanks for the Welcomes, everyone.

Chopin114 and love2ride, I also think we show get together before the cold weather drives us all inside.
Chop: I used to live and work in Winchester and Falls Church VA so I know where Centerville is. Love2: I retired from BB&T so Wintson Salem is a place I visited many times also. The BRP from Fancy Gap to Charlottesville in mid October aught to be good color time and sort of Central?

Just thinking out loud,

T Ross
I'm in. Charlottesville / UVA is an easy 100 mile ride. I have another 300 miles to go before I hit my 400 mile " day ride " threshold. Anything beyond 400 miles requires a sleep over for me. It's not about endurance so much as it is about darkness.

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
I'm in. Charlottesville / UVA is an easy 100 mile ride. I have another 300 miles to go before I hit my 400 mile " day ride " threshold. Anything beyond 400 miles requires a sleep over for me. It's not about endurance so much as it is about darkness.
I have commitments thru 10-10. After that, count us in. That is about primo leaf time if I remember right the 2nd or 3rd week.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts