Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at buying an '08 wing that does not have xm radio. It does have a navigation so there is no need for garmin with xm, anyhow who knows of a specific xm or sirius that is compatable with this audio system. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
If you have satellite radio on your other vehicle you can check with the provider. I have it on my 2010 F150 and I can get a portable unit and have it mounted on my wing. I am thinking about going this route.

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
I am far from a techno guy. I do not understand the big deal with Satellite radio. I have a Zune that I have 12 gig worth of music on and different play list. Yes I pay a monthly fee to download tons of music but it works great!
I have an 08 as you can see on my sig line.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Ken lots of Wingers use Ipods or other MP3 type units. I have a Pioneer inno XM/MP3 and it works great.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies, I decided to go and buy the 2010 with XM from the factory

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
If you have satellite radio on your other vehicle you can check with the provider. I have it on my 2010 F150 and I can get a portable unit and have it mounted on my wing. I am thinking about going this route.
you'll pay another subscription for the second unit

1 - 9 of 9 Posts