Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am glad to join the Goldwing Forum. I am from Charleston, SC. I just bought a 2008 GL1800. I'm in love with my bike. If I had know they were this fun to ride, I would have bought a wing years ago!!!
I would love to connect with other riders in the Charleston, Goose Creek, Moncks Corner area.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome to the group PilotRon. Lots of good folks and info along with some entertainment. Pilot by any chance? FL510 and myself fly, and I think there's a couple more around that have other "Wings"

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
I am glad to join the Goldwing Forum. I am from Charleston, SC. I just bought a 2008 GL1800. I'm in love with my bike. If I had know they were this fun to ride, I would have bought a wing years ago!!!
I would love to connect with other riders in the Charleston, Goose Creek, Moncks Corner area.
Not from your area, but I share your enthusiasm. Have a recently purchased 08 myself. Life is good.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome to the site from the Tar Heel state, you know the one next to you :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the group PilotRon. Lots of good folks and info along with some entertainment. Pilot by any chance? FL510 and myself fly, and I think there's a couple more around that have other "Wings"
Yes, I fly Boeing 717 for AirTran Airways. Based in Atlanta.

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
welcome from North Carolina and proud owner of a gl1500

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Spent lots of time in SC when my daughter went to BJU in Greenville. Enjoy the site and ride safe...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts