Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,been reading the forum for a couple of years and decided to join. I find it interesting and very informative.I,ll be putting a few threads in later when i get the hang of things

THANKS
NEWFIE WING

·
Registered
828 Posts
Welcome to the forum newf. You'll enjoy it here. From Newfoundland is my bet :)
Nice to have another Canuck on board. If you update your profile we'll all know where your from.
Strat

·
Administrator
25,901 Posts
Welcome along! Have a lot of good friends from your neck of the woods, em, rocks.:D Enjoy the place and thanks for jumping in for real.:cool:

·
Premium Member
7,167 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF newf....Ride Safe

·
Super Moderator
28,515 Posts
Welcome along Newfie, we always have room for another 'nucker.

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome to the forum from your neighbor to the south. Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Welcome from Pa. Enjoy the site, good people here.

·
Super Moderator
15,124 Posts
hello newfie wing, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
17,042 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF Newfie. Spent a year sort of in your area, Cartwright, Labrador back in 1962-63.

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
Welcome to GWOF. Or should I say, G'Day Mate from Down Under. I bet that later in the year you will be able to post some great photos. Eric

·
Premium Member
5,398 Posts
welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
hey eric thanks for the welcome.How,s everything down in beautiful australia
The weather this summer has been great. I don't like the heat and this year we have not had a heat wave. Yes we have had the odd day at 100f but not days at a time. We look at all that snow and think if I ever get the chance we are going to see that. So make sure you post some photo to keep me interested. I am doing a run this week and will put up some photos and if you come Down Under make sure Adelaide is in your plans. There is a good tour guide there if you know what I mean. Eric

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.