Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just purchased a used 2006 Honda GL1800 today from "Cycle World of Cherry Hill, N.J." I haven't ridden a wing for a long time and decided today to buy one. I also purchased a new 2011 CanAm Spyder RTS/SE5 back in June. I have just over 2,200 miles on the Spyder, and the GL1800 came with 28,445. It looks like new, so I decided to add that to my collection of motor toys. The CanAm is nothing but tons of fun , however I really liked the look of the Wing. This one is Burgundy ( Honda calls it red). I have to start getting used to the weight, since I don't have to worry about that with the Spyder. The wing does fly, even though I don't fly myself. LOL. I just like to relax and cruise.
Gordon from Delanco, New Jersey:)

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa and congrats on your two new rides. Ride safe and enjoy the forum.. Anywhere near Hot Dog Jonnies??

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Greetings Gordon, The GWOF is a good place to hang out, good people & discussion.

Used to live in Delran when Pop was stationed in Berlin. A.F.Brat.

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
hello motogordo, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Welcome to the forum....We have another Gordo running around here someplace. I think you will like it here.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Hello Moto,

Looking at your name, it seems that Irene washed away most of the vowels.

Welcome and enjoy the site. I tested the Spyder when they started taking orders. I like the look and envious that you can stay on. I could afford the 3 wheeler but the velcro suit was out of my price range.

enjoy the toys, we only live once.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Wow 2 Gordon's , hope you guys don't get us mixed up, welcome to GWOF from Maryland and congrats on the new wing

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Welcome aboard. Cherry Hill seems to be a popular place to buy Wings here in the mid-Atlantic area.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Not as far away as Eric, but a long distance welcome to you motogordo!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Enjoy the site.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts