Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if this is in the worng part off the forum can a mod please move it. sorry 1000rr has more options.

Ok i ride a sport bike so i dont know much about goldwings but my grandpa just bought a 2006 goldwing with 0 miles on it and we converted it into a 3wheeler in his garage. most of yall probably know more about what im gona say than i do. but i have a truck bed full of parts for sale of all the stuff thats left over.

so if anyone needs anything make offers. ill get pics up asap and a full parts list then im gona post everything on ebay

i know of the swingarm and rear shock, rear wheel and brand new tire, all the brake hardware. kick stand and other stuff.

BTW the bike is gold

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
It's all good RR31b, the good folks here that are in reach will get involved if there is some parts they can use for sure. Hope all goes well with the conversion and your Gramps getting used to it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks allot man everything went fine....its a honda...but i would be willing to ship the stuff out as long as its not to crazy for shipping prices. i think Monday im gona look into that and get a round about estimate on the price this stuff gos for because of right now i have no clue...my bike don't have saddle bags sadly lol

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Where did you find an 06 with zero miles on it? Since you converted it to a trike I guess you are mechanically inclined. So I guess you know to change all the fluids, clutch, brake, anti freeze, and also tires, there is a manufacturers date on them and if the bike is an 06 it could have been manufactured in late 05 which would make the tires 5 years old, even if it has zero miles those tires should not be put on the road.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts