Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2012 gl1800
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2005 Bunkhouse LX. King size bed. Very good condition with normal fading of the tent material. Tires replaced, bearings replaced. LED tail lights. Wired for 110v with shore plug that accepts a regular extension cord, and power strip.
Has round 5 pin plug. This has the optional 'shed' under the bed for more storage when set up. Cooler with cover on tongue. Spare tire. Tent pegs for securing to ground.
$3000 OBO
Near Pittsburgh PA

Cash only.
Contact me by PM (conversation)
Window Tarpaulin Tent Shade Land lot
Sky Tarpaulin Vehicle Shade Tire
Wood Rectangle Automotive exterior Tent Gas
Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Trunk Gas Bumper
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
1,091 Posts
They sure are nice to stay in. Contemplated one years ago, when everyone camped. They were more expensive used back then too! Good price, good camper, good member of the forum. Hope it finds a new home soon.

·
Registered
2012 gl1800
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They sure are nice to stay in. Contemplated one years ago, when everyone camped. They were more expensive used back then too! Good price, good camper, good member of the forum. Hope it finds a new home soon.
Thanks for the comments. I really liked camping in it. Gave me 17 years of good memories. It took me over a year to decide to sell it. Going to be hard seeing it go 😥, but I do have a lot of pictures to remind me of the good times.
I know it's the wrong time of year to post it, but decision is made. Over 30k miles behind my '04 and '12.
I want it to have another good home.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts