Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2004 Goldwing with 23,000 miles. its the non-ABS model. It came loaded with lots of chrome and a drivers back rest, a trunk rack, and a spoiler. I will be adding some more chrome to the gauges and arm rest for my Lady.

I am 54 YOA and live just South of Austin, Texas. I am the President of a Law Enforcement Riding club and look forward to lots of miles. This is my second Wing.

·
Premium Member
7,167 Posts
Congrats on the purchase papa....Welcome again to the GWOF

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Welcome and since we have just been put under a Tornado Watch for tonight, make sure your new baby is put away nicely. Goldwings like to snuggle.:eek:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dream, your in more trouble then I, y'all always seem to get the Bad Weather. Thank everyone for the welcome!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Dream, your in more trouble then I, y'all always seem to get the Bad Weather. Thank everyone for the welcome!!!!!!!
Yea, I'm sleeping with my pants on tonight. I hate these things when they come at night. And tornado's in January, that just ain't right. Well, what happens, happens. Welcome again and glad to have you aboard. :D Isaac

·
Premium Member
23,812 Posts
An official welcome from Virginia. Last I remember you were " thinking " about buying a 2004. You must have a short attention span because it appears that you already have it. What I don't understand is how one can find a 2004 Goldwing with only 23,000 miles on her ? Poor girl has lived a very sheltered life. Besides an over abundance of Texas members here we have great collection of past and present LEO's. Congratulations on your second marriage.

·
Super Moderator
28,525 Posts
Well delta-p the Keystone State sends it's welcome wishes to the GWOF as well.

Ride Safe.

·
Super Moderator
15,118 Posts
hello deltapapa, welcome to GWOF and congrats on the purchase of your new goldwing

·
Administrator
25,864 Posts
Hey there Deltapapa, see you found the section, congrats on the Wing. I saw the news about the Texas twisters on the weather network yesterday...DW is right, that ain't right:( Batten 'em down boys!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the welcome

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

It did happen fast, I ask some questions on Monday, decided on Tuesday, and bought it the same day. It has been a might windy here but the rain is giving us the most trouble today, two years of very little rain then all of a sudden 8 inches in one night, jack weeds forgot the low water crossings can take a vehicle for an unwanted ride.

I go pick up the Wing on Saturday and will ride it for a couple of hundred miles home.

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Welcome from Pa. Enjoy the site.

·
Premium Member
7,556 Posts
From one Texan to another; howdy. Actually I'm a transplant, a snow bird, a dam Yankee as they say in the Lone Star State as I hail from New Hampshire. But, I have lived here for 32 years if that counts and one of my progeny hails from here if that counts too. Don't matter much to me though as I'm here to stay. One of the best economies in the country and riding 365 days a year. I'm sold. Anyway, I've got kiddos and grand kiddos in Austin and blast down Hwy 79 frequently so maybe one of these days we ought to do a ride out in the Hill Country and do the 3 Sisters.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing and welcome to the forum from the Keystone state..

·
Registered
318 Posts
Congratulations on the Wing

Congratulations on your purchase. I live in Alvin, Tx between Houston and Galveston. Know you will be happy with your choice. Happy miles coming your way.
:):):)

·
Premium Member
5,397 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from just north of Big-D.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Willmax I got my Wing at Dream Machines of Texas, Farmers Branch....... Damn Good People. A good price for the Wing and the day before I was suppose to pick it up they found a leaking fork seal...... fixed it on their dime!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts