Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've got my other Honda up for grabs....Only 39,500 miles.

It is a White 2003 Accord sedan with V-6, Parchment (tan) leather interior, auto trans, all power, cruise, tilt, etc., and Navigation in dash. Has all options, brand new tires with less than 500 miles on them, and is still under factory extended warranty for a month or so. Includes color matched rear wing spoiler with LED brake light, color matched body side molding, splash guards and a new battery that was installed about a year ago.

I go to a motorcycle forum to sell a car. I so smart.

Garage kept right next to the ST.

The motor is quite smooth and very strong, much faster to accellerate than the V-8 in my Chevy...never a problem passing cars on a two-lane, even with hills.

It'll get over 30 mpg on the highway @75mph and around 24 in town.

It's a very nice car. As I was waxing it today I really noticed how nice it is. My wife only drives it about 6500 miles a year. I just can't believe she wants a new Acura, this car is so nice and still very much as new.

Who ever gets it will get a great deal and not be dissapointed. It is still covered by the original warranty for a few more weeks, and everything on it is working fine.

No Wrecks.

Had a hit-and-run one day while it was parked at work, (is that a wreck?) which dented the rear left door. Had work done to repair that dent. That's it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.