Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this GW, 19,000 mile bike, was wandering if I get caught out in the rain, with my radio controls and things out in open elements, will it hurt them if it get rain on...

·
Premium Member
5,939 Posts
I am new to this GW, 19,000 mile bike, was wandering if I get caught out in the rain, with my radio controls and things out in open elements, will it hurt them if it get rain on...
I’ve ridden in torrential down pours.....never an issue!:motorbike:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
everything is made like marine grade..... even the speakers......it is an all weather vehicle..... the weak point is the rider

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
Put on the rain gear and keep riding.>:)

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
I have been in down pours and snow, never had a problem. The 1500 Wings came with a cover for the radio, they don't have one for the 1800 that I know of.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I have been in dark rain in the middle of the afternoon that you could not see the bike in front of you. Six of us all had our CBs quit until we got out of the rain and stopped at a Pizza Hut to dry off. The interesting part of all of it here in Texas is we could see the rain crossing the flat plains and knew that we would intersect with it as it crossed the highway about 3 miles in front of us. Sure enough, we stopped put on our gear and still got soaked.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts