Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already posted this in the for sale threads, but I am selling a 2002 Goldwing with ABS in mint condition in Platinum Silver with under 16,000 miles. I am asking $11,000. Thanks, Brian 914-424-6414

·
Registered
14 Posts
I already posted this in the for sale threads, but I am selling a 2002 Goldwing with ABS in mint condition in Platinum Silver with under 16,000 miles. I am asking $11,000. Thanks, Brian 914-424-6414
Brian;
could you please send me some pictures, as well as were you are located.

Thanks,

ryrebo

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
914 is S New York: Westchester County

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

My cell phone is 914-424-6414. It is a cell phone based out of westchester county. I live in Somers, NY. The bike right now is located on long Island in Blue Point at my brother's buddy's garage. I am heading out there today to get pictures and if I can figure out how to upload them, I will. Otherwise I will email pics to all that are interested. The Wing is available to view in Blue Point right now if anyone wants to see it in person. Thanks for looking, Brian.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got some pictures tonight and the bike is now located in Sayville, at my brother's place. I will try to put the pics up tomorrow. Brian.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts