Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2001 Honda Goldwing GL1800 (non-ABS) 50K, Blue
SOLD
Has CB, spoiler with brake light, fog lights, driver floorboards w/heel-toe shifter, upgraded speakers, heated grips, Baker Airwings, Zumo 550 Navigation, WingSoft seat with Utopia backrest and bike cover. I purchased the WingSoft used and it had a small patch on it when it arrived. I also have the original seat and back rest that are in excelent condition and go with the bike.I have owned the Wing since it was new and used it for one or two long trips each summer. All service has been done at a Honda dealership and both recalls have been addressed. New battery last year and both tires were replaced this Spring. The Wing has 50,400 miles but I am riding it a There are no mechanical issues with the bike that I know of. It comes with no warranty. $9,300 or reasonable offer. I'm not interested in any other trades. I have a clear title in hand. Located in NW Chicago area. Call or text (847) 774-1622.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
2001 Honda Goldwing GL1800 (non-ABS) 50K, Blue

Has CB, spoiler with brake light, fog lights, driver floorboards w/heel-toe shifter, upgraded speakers, heated grips, Baker Airwings, Zumo 550 Navigation, WingSoft seat with Utopia backrest and bike cover. I purchased the WingSoft used and it had a small patch on it when it arrived. I also have the original seat and back rest that are in excelent condition and go with the bike.I have owned the Wing since it was new and used it for one or two long trips each summer. All service has been done at a Honda dealership and both recalls have been addressed. New battery last year and both tires were replaced this Spring. The Wing has 50,400 miles but I am riding it a bit. There are no mechanical issues with the bike that I know of. It comes with no warranty. $9,500. or reasonable offer. I am open to lower offers if you do not want the Zumo. I might be open to a trade for a newer Road King and I would throw in some cash. I'm not interested in any other trades. I have a clear title in hand. Located in NW Chicago area.
Call or text (847) 774-1622 if you have questions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just out of Winter storage and had the oil changed and general checkup. I thought that I would send it back to the top since it's time to ride again.

I'm open to reasonable offers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not far from O'Hare Field and could pick up someone if they wanted to fly in and ride it home.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Does this model have reverse?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.