Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All, my father passed away several months back, and left me this bike. Its beautiful, but I have no need for it, choosing to stick with my 02 VTX-C.

If you know of others who are looking to move up to a Wing, this may be the bike for them!

Bike has 51,000 miles on it, so still pretty young by Wing standards. All maintenance has been performed. A few scratches 'n kisses, but nothing that really stands out at all unless you are less than 4 feet from the bike. Its the beautiful deep blue color with black leather.

Like most Wings, it pretty much has everything on it - with the exception of a built-in GPS. The only add-ons are a drivers back rest and some hi-way pegs. The CD player does not work - my father got a disc with a paper label jambed in it - but there is an amplifier that was added to AUX to support an MP3 player. (I have a Garmin that does both GPS and MP3, so that works nicely!)

The only exceptional/adverse maintenance performed on the bike was a front fork seal replacement job about 18 months ago. Bike has a new battery and windshield, and is about halfway through this set of tires.

Asking price is $9800, which is about $1200 less than the next closest one I can find here in central Indiana.

Ask for pictures if interested, and I can send you some beauties!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, bike is still for sale. In fact, I was just gonna go public in Cycletrder

Bike is still here and looking good. I've been riding her a day or two every other week (instead of my VTX) to make sure she gets some exercise, so she has another 1200 miles or so on her.

If interested, I can send you pictures. If you like, I can even get a few closeups of the minor "scratches 'n kisses" to help you evaluate from a distance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you sale your father's goldwing?

If you have not sold the Goldwing please send pictures to: [email protected]. Thanks.

All, my father passed away several months back, and left me this bike. Its beautiful, but I have no need for it, choosing to stick with my 02 VTX-C.

If you know of others who are looking to move up to a Wing, this may be the bike for them!

Bike has 51,000 miles on it, so still pretty young by Wing standards. All maintenance has been performed. A few scratches 'n kisses, but nothing that really stands out at all unless you are less than 4 feet from the bike. Its the beautiful deep blue color with black leather.

Like most Wings, it pretty much has everything on it - with the exception of a built-in GPS. The only add-ons are a drivers back rest and some hi-way pegs. The CD player does not work - my father got a disc with a paper label jambed in it - but there is an amplifier that was added to AUX to support an MP3 player. (I have a Garmin that does both GPS and MP3, so that works nicely!)

The only exceptional/adverse maintenance performed on the bike was a front fork seal replacement job about 18 months ago. Bike has a new battery and windshield, and is about halfway through this set of tires.

Asking price is $9800, which is about $1200 less than the next closest one I can find here in central Indiana.

Ask for pictures if interested, and I can send you some beauties!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not quite sure what happened but it seems I got a reply from someone else wanting pictures. I know you are probably tired of people asking but do you still have the goldwing? If so will you send me some pictures of the scratches, etc. [email protected]. Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pictures sent.

Hopefully I haven't blown out your Email account. I don't know how close you are to Indy, but you really need to see the bike to appreciate how clean it is!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Unfortunately, not really interested in a trade..... I am selling the Wing because I am already "bike rich". Thankfully, I have a big garage.

If you are interested in a straight sale, send me an email ([email protected]) and I will send you pics.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts