Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There is a local widow looking to sell this trike to get rid of it. She's Asking $6000 for it and may negotiate. From what I've seen the bike is a late 2000 model (1500) but the title shows 2001 which may be a title error or ?? The trike has a little over 54k miles on it.

I went and looked at it and it did start but needs fresh gas and a can or two of Seafoam ran through it. I has been sitting in their barn for 1½ years. The front tire has to been replaced as it has severe dry rot and the valve stem has been broken off. The back tires are low on air but seem to be ok. There is a drip from the fuel petcock drain hose under the bike.

All if the body work is in good condition. I'm not sure of the make of the trike conversion but it looks nice and is an actual trike conversion and not an add on kit.

I should have taken more pictures of the bike but was really debating on getting the bike myself but I simply don't have the time to work on it.

If you're interested PM me and I'll get you her phone number.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,699 Posts
Did you have chance to check how many miles? It might help someone who would be interested.

·
Super Moderator
28,146 Posts
@dwade can't really tell from that pic but it looks like it could be one of trike add on kits on a regular Wing. May want to clarify that as well. You know like Instatrike or Towpac. The reason I say that is the back tires look a bit narrow for what is on a typical conversion.

Reactions: dwade

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@dwade can't really tell from that pic but it looks like it could be one of trike add on kits on a regular Wing. May want to clarify that as well. You know like Instatrike or Towpac
Done

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
11,507 Posts
Would it be possible to get some more pictures? I have somebody that might be interested.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a potential deal going on this trike, we are going this weekend to pick it up
I'll post back

·
Super Moderator
28,146 Posts
Trike has been sold, no further inquiries please

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.