Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and thank you all for a great Forum. I’m on my 5th Goldwing, been riding motorcycles since 1957 and never met a motorcycle I didn’t like. I currently own a 2001 GL1800. My first bike was a 1950 Harley Hummer, in 1957. Pushed it about as many miles as I rode it but that hooked me on motorcycles. Just bought a 2000 GL1500 SE and of course the carbs are not functioning. I’ve had hundreds of carburetors apart over the years and because of that am a big believer in Fuel injection. Nevertheless, I’m a sucker for the GL1500. My question is does anyone know what pilot jet size came standard on my 2000 GL1500? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
10,374 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy and ride safe

·
Administrator
15,830 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. I'm sure one of the many 1500 experts on here will answer your question. Unfortunately I'm worthless for questions on those. (Some might say for many reasons) Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There are parts vendors that have parts drawings on their sites that will help you chase this down (I think). Hopefully one of the 1500 engine gurus will be along soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts