Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you God !!!
Thought it was going to be another week until I got my Gold Wing.
Last night, the PO called and said he found a truck like he wanted at another dealership, and bought it. So now he can let the bike go. He thought he was going to have to use the bike to travel to work until he truck got shipped to the dealer. Found out the "other" dealer been giving him the run around, so he went elsewhere. And it made everything work out better for both of us !!!!!!!!!!

My prayers were answered. He called and said the weather suppose to be good. He offered to drive the bike to me or close if I'd like. Thought it was a super idea. He drove it over 90 miles toward me.
We picked a meeting place and done the deal.
This bike is great.

........ two guns

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come first light in the morning.
Gotta figure all these gadgets out.

Going to push a few buttons and see what happens ..... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,556 Posts
Man I'm happy for you dude. Gotta love a plan when it all comes together. Got in my last ride today on my Burgman 400 Maxi Scooter before it leaves me tomorrow as I've got a buyer (actually 2 buyers/1 back-up buyer). Wow in the last few weeks I've sold 2 bikes and bought my 95 GL 1500. You may already have everything you want on this bike or you may be thinking;

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man I'm happy for you dude. Gotta love a plan when it all comes together. Got in my last ride today on my Burgman 400 Maxi Scooter before it leaves me tomorrow as I've got a buyer (actually 2 buyers/1 back-up buyer). Wow in the last few weeks I've sold 2 bikes and bought my 95 GL 1500. You may already have everything you want on this bike or you may be thinking;
I never stop thinking .....

·
Super Moderator
28,521 Posts
Glad it all worked out twoguns. Enjoy & ride safe.

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Congrats two guns, have fun on your new Wing.

·
Super Moderator
15,118 Posts
everthing worked out for the best, congrats two guns

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Congrats on your new 2u Wing. Ride safe and enjoy...

·
Premium Member
7,167 Posts
Congrats on the new Wing...

·
Registered
355 Posts
Way to go two guns now if you could just get that grin off yourHAHA . She sure is nice looking,have fun and good riding. Hal

·
Administrator
25,864 Posts
Have to agree with Larry on this one. Pics or it ain't real;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.