Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased my first Goldwing. Found a 1999 GL1500SE with only 12,000 miles on it for a great price. It is a Honda 50th Anniversary Model. Have to sit down and figure out all the bells & whistles. Looking forward to putting a lot of miles on this bike. :)

·
Premium Member
11,004 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. Congratulations on your new to you wing. I love reading ride reports so make sure You take me along through your photo's. Show us photo of your bike when you can. Eric

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello busdriver, welcome to GWOF. if you need some help just ask some questions

·
Super Moderator
11,798 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Hello BusDriver...Welcome to the forum. Lots of great folks here.....Congrats on the Wing!!!

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the World of Winging. The 1500 is one fine machine.
Join the :D crowd

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Welcomel to GWOF from Maryland

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Busdriver from the great state of Oklahoma! Great bunch of folks w/all kinds of good advice and friendly place to be.
Sounds like you got a pretty neat Wing. Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Congrats on your new Wing, not hardly broke in with only 12000 miles.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome from Pa. If you update your info we will know where you call home. Ride safe and enjoy the GWOF...

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
12,000 miles on a 1999 Goldwing ? That qualifies as abandonment in the Goldwing legal definition of the term. Thank's for giving her a new life and reason for being. Congratulations.

·
Banned
12 Posts
Thanks for the welcome

We're on Camano Island. I don't have any pictures yet, but soon. Nope not the first bike :D just the first Wing!
Currently residing in the garage in addition to the wing are:
My 2010 Concours 14ABS and my 2008 DL650. The wife (who is a bit of a hoarder) has a 2010 FZ6R, 2009 VStar 950 Tourer, 2006 DL650 and a 2009 Ninja 250.
All are well loved and while not all get out of the garage every day we ride something almost daily.

·
Super Moderator
7,667 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the new 2 U Wing.
Ride safe and enjoy.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Congratulations on your new wing! The 1500 is a beauty & was my 3rd wing. It's comfortable, easy to ride & mechanics will still work on it + there are still new parts available for it. Be sure to check to make sure the ejection seat safety switch is on! Also, welcome to the forums from not-so-sunny California!

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to GWOF busdriver!

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
We're on Camano Island. I don't have any pictures yet, but soon. Nope not the first bike :D just the first Wing!
Currently residing in the garage in addition to the wing are:
My 2010 Concours 14ABS and my 2008 DL650. The wife (who is a bit of a hoarder) has a 2010 FZ6R, 2009 VStar 950 Tourer, 2006 DL650 and a 2009 Ninja 250.
All are well loved and while not all get out of the garage every day we ride something almost daily.
I was kinda up your way this weekend as I went to the Oyster Run. Did you ride that bike over to it?

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Bus,

looks like you have quite a stable of two wheel rides. Ride safe..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts