Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy from the Ottawa Valley in Ontario Canada. After 40 years of riding all kinds of bikes, I became the owner of my 1st ever Goldwing today. Found a 2 owner 1988 GL 1500 which has led a very sheltered life with only 87,000 km (54,000 miles) on it. At 63 years old, I figured it was time to try a real comfort bike. Looking forward to enjoying and learning on this site. Ride Safe everyone.

·
Super Moderator
15,178 Posts
hello rottiman, welcome to GWOF and congrats on the purchase of your new wing

·
Administrator
29,085 Posts
Welcome along to the GWOF from another Keystoner.

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Wing.

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks to all. Thanks to the Keystoners from the great states of PA. I was born in Scranton and raised in Jersey. Moved to Canada in 1982. Still have friends in the Williamsport area and try to visit when I can. Ride Safe everyone.

·
Administrator
29,085 Posts
Thanks to all. Thanks to the Keystoners from the great states of PA. I was born in Scranton and raised in Jersey. Moved to Canada in 1982. Still have friends in the Williamsport area and try to visit when I can. Ride Safe everyone.
Well when you get down this way on the bike gives us a shout. We're always up for a ride, especially if it includes Breakfast.:3dcool:

Just for conversation I'm about 1 1/2 hrs from both Scranton & Williamsport.

·
Super Moderator
12,308 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Post up a picture when you can. :)

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Post up a picture when you can. :)
Taken in the previous owners garage. Will get some better pics when we get er' home. Still a foot of snow on the ground here

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,063 Posts
Congrats on your new 2u Wing and welcome to the forum..

·
Registered
112 Posts
I use to live in Kitchener Ontario I now move to Moose Jaw Saskatchewan waiting for the damn snow to go away bought a brand new 1995 gplowing new to me hope hoping to get it home soon it's in Wisconsin I'm not

·
Premium Member
24,510 Posts
Welcome from another westerner.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts