Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today was the first time I have had a chance to take my Wing out since I brought it home last week. Not that that ride didn't count but this one today is what I consider to be my 1st real ride. It was about 68F, sunny, not a cloud in the sky, breezy. I took a day trip (solo) down to the Florida Keys. Went almost all the way to Key West but turned around at mile marker 30. Total miles = 235. The day was perfect; the bike is simply outstanding at what it was designed for. No sense in saying any more about that. Actually I am still on a high and just wanted to let yall know 'bout my day but I'll have to talk more another time. I am overwhelmed. I'm not sure if I have ever had a better day. I posted a few pics in my album.

Fan-freakin-tastic.

·
Premium Member
23,767 Posts
A ride down to the Keys!!!! Great first date. Romance her with a sunset ride on Key Largo some evening. Sweet dreams Donald and remember to set your clock back one hour. Tomorrow is a longer day.

·
Premium Member
11,001 Posts
It's so exciting to hear of someone that get so much joy from their ride. May there be many more rides to report back.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I'm drooling on my keyboard Donald. I'll UPS some snow down so you can appreciate what you're not missing :(
Strat

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Awesome pics Don!! Im mot sure if im drooling more over the bike or the fact Im freezing up north and you were in the Keys!!

·
Super Moderator
28,437 Posts
Sweet! Don. Cheeseburger in Paradise.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
And it's only the beginning of a beautiful relationship. Ride safe and enjoy while we up north prepare for winter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts