Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I bought my 1st Goldwing GL1800 February 27, 2020. I have put 2,000 miles on it so far and enjoyed every second, minute and mile of it.. I’ve put new tires on it, changed the oil and filter as well. Planning on making a few trips to Maggie Valley, Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge on it this year (hopefully) toeing a trailer to do the Tail of The Dragon and all 3 of the: Foothills Parkways. Just thinking is all, be nice if a bunch of us could get to meet down there to ride it together. My Girlfriend loves riding the bike as much as I do..

·
Super Moderator
9,586 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone state. Enjoy your first Wing. You have a great ride agenda set up. I've been to all of those places and they are great for Wing riding. Be safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Super Moderator
14,126 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. Enjoy your ride. I love the Maggie Valley area and it's a day trip to there for me. But I'm changing jobs and probably not in the cards for me until fall. In September I'm heading to Arizona for a GWOF Meet-n-Greet. You should consider that. Next spring I'll be up for a Meet-n-Greet in Maggie Valley. We had a good time there a few years ago.
2017 10 26 E TN Getaway 01 Pete and Ralph, along Foothills Parkway.JPG

·
Super Moderator
28,042 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from AZ, Joey. As my pal @crownfire said, there are M&G's that pop up all the time. If you wish to head to one to meet some of the best folks you can, enjoy the riding, and comradery, you will not be disappointed.

Week long Cactus Run this Labor Day, based in Black Canyon City, AZ.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
Welcome. One of our unwritten rules: "pictures, or it ain't real" Bwahahahaha

·
Super Moderator
28,042 Posts
Great picks Joey

·
Super Moderator
11,335 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.