Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a black 1500 se I regret I am going to have to sell. I have been diagnosed with a worn out hip and they say I will not be able to ride for at least one season or more. It has 83000 miles, new timing belts, new Dunlop Elite tires front and rear, new brakes all the way around, new 90 amp alternator and a new gel battery. It also has K&N air filter, highway pegs, and trailer hitch with wiring. It is a good bike with no problems and has served me well, but I can't stand to see her sit. As you can see I was ready to ride, but the Dr. says if I got in a spot and had to catch it I could break the top of my leg bone off. My asking price is 7650. I don't feel this is out of line with the 2000 I spent getting ready for this year. I am located in south central Ky. Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
16,737 Posts
I wish you well with the sale of your wing. My wife had her right done a year and a half ago and is doing fine. Be sure to do the physical therapy lie they tell you. it is very important.Best wish of wishes with the hip.

·
Registered
206 Posts
do you have any pictures you can post of the bike

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Why don't you trike it or install outriggers like a Tow Pac or Voyager? I found a used Tow Pac for 2k off a 1500 and it bolted up perfectly and now have 1k on it. Never have to worry about dropping it again and you could keep riding.

·
Super Moderator
10,007 Posts
Good luck on your sale..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.