Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 98 SE 1500 that has a Lehman Trike kit on it!! She is red/wineberry.Sharp lookin unit,and has lots of power. I am partially disabled , so my Right leg gives me some problems, so will be looking for some advice as to make thimgs easier for me to comfortable when riding, AND using my rear brakes.ALL suggestions are welcome !! Rode many thousand miles on my 84 1200 and my 1000 KZ as well as wearing out a few 650's and a 250 and a 400 trail bike !!! Hoping to hear from everyone !!
OH YA I live in SASKATCHEWAN, up in Canada EH !
:)
Bearcat

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bearcat. There are quite a few members here that ride trikes,so ask away.

·
Administrator
28,997 Posts
Good for you. Enjoy the ride.

·
Premium Member
7,510 Posts
Just picked up a 98 SE 1500 that has a Lehman Trike kit on it!! She is red/wineberry.Sharp lookin unit,and has lots of power. I am partially disabled , so my Right leg gives me some problems, so will be looking for some advice as to make thimgs easier for me to comfortable when riding, AND using my rear brakes.ALL suggestions are welcome !! Rode many thousand miles on my 84 1200 and my 1000 KZ as well as wearing out a few 650's and a 250 and a 400 trail bike !!! Hoping to hear from everyone !!
OH YA I live in SASKATCHEWAN, up in Canada EH !
:)
Bearcat
Welcome friend from East Texas. Congratulations on your new GW trike. I too ride a 1500, sweet machines. As for your difficulty using the rear brake there was a discussion on that recently and if I recall, Trike Lady posted a link for moving the brake pedal to an extra hand brake. Perhaps she will see this post and chime in. I must say that when I rode a Suzuki Burgman Maxiscooter that I liked both brakes up on the handlebars. Good luck friend on your new adventure.

·
Super Moderator
15,159 Posts
hello bearcat, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
12,268 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Super Moderator
9,992 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. I had a red 98 SE (not a trike) before my current ride..

·
Premium Member
24,646 Posts
Welcome from next door Bearcat. My mother spent her childhood years in southern Saskatewan (Kincaid) and I had two aunts that called Swift Current home for many years.

·
Premium Member
8,002 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from Minnesota (almost Canada.) Hell's Bells, we're overrun with Canadians and Texans in this Forum! And that's just fine!:D

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the new 2 U Trike.
What is available is from here: http://www.klever2.com/
It links the rear brakes with a dual lever system, so they can be operated with one hand.

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF. I see the Lady posted the link to the hand operated brake system.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts