Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been shopping online across the US and visiting some Honda dealers in and around Colorado Springs for months, looking for just the right 'dream ride' - a Gold Wing - preferably a GW trike. I've located one I can afford in another state and sure could use some advice about what I need to know about a 1997 Gold Wing trike. Dealer says it's an "SE 2" but I can't find anything about a "2" so here I am. I'm looking forward to becoming a GW rider and joining a great group.

·
Super Moderator
9,995 Posts
First welcome to the forum from PA. There is no "2" in the SE model Goldwing. Maybe he is referring to something about the trike conversion.

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I didn't think so on the "2" but appreciate the confirmation. The bike is on a car/mc park it, sell it site and I've come to believe the guy I talked to doesn't know all that much about the trike. I also believe there are some sales'men' out there who think they can b s a woman because they think she doesn't know as much as a man does. I've been doing research and talking to some knowledgeable old timers. Now I've found the 'mother lode' of information and hope to learn a lot more before I make that purchase.

·
Premium Member
11,280 Posts
Welcome to the site from Down Under. Best of luck with buying the bike. Eric

·
Super Moderator
15,161 Posts
hello jaguar, welcomee to GWOF and good luck finding the perfect goldwing trike

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Welcome jaguar, heed the above advice and you''l be fine.

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
Hello Jaguar, good luck on the GW quest. Welcome to the board.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.