Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been shopping online across the US and visiting some Honda dealers in and around Colorado Springs for months, looking for just the right 'dream ride' - a Gold Wing - preferably a GW trike. I've located one I can afford in another state and sure could use some advice about what I need to know about a 1997 Gold Wing trike. Dealer says it's an "SE 2" but I can't find anything about a "2" so here I am. I'm looking forward to becoming a GW rider and joining a great group.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
First welcome to the forum from PA. There is no "2" in the SE model Goldwing. Maybe he is referring to something about the trike conversion.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. I didn't think so on the "2" but appreciate the confirmation. The bike is on a car/mc park it, sell it site and I've come to believe the guy I talked to doesn't know all that much about the trike. I also believe there are some sales'men' out there who think they can b s a woman because they think she doesn't know as much as a man does. I've been doing research and talking to some knowledgeable old timers. Now I've found the 'mother lode' of information and hope to learn a lot more before I make that purchase.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Believe me, many salespeople do their best to BS everyone, men and women. They will tell you whatever they think will make the sale.

Your protection is research.

Good Luck on finding your dream wing.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Welcome to the site from Down Under. Best of luck with buying the bike. Eric

·
Super Moderator
15,239 Posts
hello jaguar, welcomee to GWOF and good luck finding the perfect goldwing trike

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome jaguar, heed the above advice and you''l be fine.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Welcome Jag! If you'd like and its in my area I'll be happy to go check it out for you.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Hello Jaguar, good luck on the GW quest. Welcome to the board.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts