Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have or know where to get the plastic lens cover for a 1996 Goldwing. The light next to the headlight is cracked and I have been searching the web and can't find. Not sure if you need to get the entire light or entire headlight to fix. (That would be crazy) Not even sure what the light is called. I tried looking on the website and it does not show a part number for that light. HELP. Just got this bike and the only thing wrong with it is this light. HELP PLEASE.

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone have or know where to get the plastic lens cover for a 1996 Goldwing. The light next to the headlight is cracked and I have been searching the web and can't find. Not sure if you need to get the entire light or entire headlight to fix. (That would be crazy) Not even sure what the light is called. I tried looking on the website and it does not show a part number for that light. HELP. Just got this bike and the only thing wrong with it is this light. HELP PLEASE.
If you still need a headlight assembly, I have a brand new one. Southern OH 304-991-2559. My stepdad recently died & we found some of his old Goldwing stuff stuffed away in the back of his garage, strange, he had sold the bike many years ago.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts