Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a '95 Wing with only 17,600 original miles that I purchased for my retirement. Just over 2&1/2 years ago I became disabled and my Wing has just been sitting there. I do start it and it has been ridden short distances a couple of times. It has a new battery and always has a tender on it to keep the juice up. It presently is very dirty as it has been just sitting there. It has every light option incl. ring of fire. A beautiful custom seat and many other things. I live just outside of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I've seen Wings with low mileage close to mine go for over $10k on eBay. I'm open for offers if fair. Please contact me at [email protected]. I believe they call my Wings color Magenta. I do have an enclosed trailer and could possibly help relocating. Note: If you have a good eye, the ring of fire lights were added after this picture.
Thanks,
Jim Gillette

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Hello Jim, welcome to the forum. Sorry you are unable to ride your Wing. Can you post any pics for folks to get an idea of the color and condition of your bike? Sometimes that helps with the sale...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts