Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1995 Goldwing GL1500 dang near mint condition....Has been garage stored it's entire life. Has 32,355 miles, which is SUPER low miles for a bike like this! I ride it daily so miles will change. He newer tires, fresh synthetic fluids throughout....Oil changed every 4,000 miles along with shaft oil. Everything works!!! Bike has AM/FM, Intercom System, CB Radio, Cruise (yes I said cruise), reverse, tow package (I even have a trailer that can go with it for a bit more $$), rear air shock that has an on board air compressor to make the ride softer or stiffer, even has a hose in the saddle bag to air your tires up with the on board air compressor, has cup holders for driver and passenger, passenger arm rests and driver back rest that can be installed in less then 30 seconds. Paint looks amazing for almost a 20 year old bike! You wont find a Goldwing in better condition with less miles for cheaper!

There is plenty of storage on this bike, rear trunk alone is enough to hold $75 worth of groceries.

This is a sweet bike and NADA lists it as excellent condition as $8700 and Very Good Condition at $5900 which is why I am at $7000....The motorcycle is better then very good but not quite excellent!

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
Good luck on your sale. Are you getting another one??

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Hey that looks similar to mine. Got mine in February with 25k and now have 30k. Sweet looking bike and appears to be in very nice condition. Good luck with your sale. You upgrading?

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
rear trunk alone is enough to hold $75 worth of groceries
Thats not saying much at todays prices!!:D

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
rear trunk alone is enough to hold $75 worth of groceries
Thats not saying much at todays prices!!:D
I have a 1500 and they have the largest storage of any bike ever manufactured, bar none. I think that was his point.

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Have you tried Craig's List? I've bought and sold on CL and it's free.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.