Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,614 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
The SE and the Aspencade do not come with the auxiliary jack, only the Interstate model does. The use of a 'Cassette Adapter' is what you need to play through the stereo.

·
Administrator
29,079 Posts
jcorbett, Welcome to the GWOF. Another option for you (albeit more expensive) if you don't want to deal with the cassete adapter is to send your radio to these folks & they will install one for you. I believe that there was a post recently of someone talking about electronic skills & putting one in yourself. If you are a handy guy then do a search you may find that post.

Again welcome.

http://www.sierra-mc.com/

·
Premium Member
572 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,524 Posts
Welcome jcorbett, how about a picture of your bike? One of our unwritten rules here y'know:D This shows how sharp I am anymore. I know my 1990 1500 didn't have the jack, it had the full audio package; I didn't know there was a jack on the Interstate that came later. One more ***** in the armour with the passing of time:eek:

·
Super Moderator
15,178 Posts
hello jcorbett, welcome to GWOF. ok red barron you are going to have to add the the forum rules " must include a pic " :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks

Thank all of you for the info. I have been riding a V-Twin for years and will be picking up my first new-to-me Goldwing next week.

I have always wanted a Goldwing but had a hard time justifying the price. Finally decided to roll the dice with an older bike.

I found a 1994 SE with 53,000 miles. I will be the third owner and was really impressed with the condition of the bike.

I have this forum for the last week trying to "catch up" with as much information as possible regarding these bikes. With my 00 Intruder I know all of the small quirks and known issues. Glad to see that there are almost no known issues with the 1500's.

Great site......great info....great people! Looking forward to learning as much about these bikes as I can!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.