Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it's been a busy week as I ordered the new tires to go all the all around the trike. I have an appointment at a local bike shop for next Tuesday to get them mounted, balanced and installed.

Yesterday I had to jump through some hoops but I finally got the trike registered and got plates for it and the trailer. It seems the owner signed the title on the wrong line so the motor vehicle Department filled out some forms and I had to drive 25 miles to their place and get them to sign the forms for the titles for the Trike and trailer in the correct spot.

Yesterday the Owner’s manual I bought off of Ebay arrived so now I can study it and know how everything works as I've only been guessing on some of the things. I also got the Clymer service manual that covers the years including my Goldwing.

I did a full detail job on the Trike this week with a 2 coat wax job and leather conditioner on the seats so it's looking good. The only thing left to do is cleaning the wheels.

So after next Tuesday I will be good to go anywhere I want on the Trike as this week before the new tires are on it I am limiting myself to local driving in town. I will use the 1800 VTCX Trike for any rides with the groups I belong to this weekend.

It is running like a swiss watch and I've been averaging 37.6 MPG which I would think is OK on a Heavier Goldwing Trike.

One last picture

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
That's really good mileage for a 1500 trike, mine averaged around 30 CDN

1 - 3 of 3 Posts