Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I just bought this bike and have no idea how to set the clock on this bike anyone have any help out there how to set the correct time thanks

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF mebden, mine is a '93 se and the clock is set the same as nellanit's. the key has to be in the " on " or " acc " position to set the time

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no switch by tack

there is no button by the tack to set the clock anyone else have some idea how to set it but thanks for the replys

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Can you post a pic of the dash so we can see what is there? That might help..

·
Registered
793 Posts
I also have a 93 Interstate, turn the radio off, push the on/off button until the display starts to flash, use your seek/scan button to adjust the time, up for minutes and down for hours. Once you have the time set, push the on/off button again.

·
Registered
793 Posts
And I don't remember if the SE and Aspencades have it, but if you remove the left fairing pocket, you should find a 1/8" plug that will connect your mp3, tape or cd player, into your audio system.

·
Super Moderator
7,671 Posts
No, there is no aux plug on the SE or Aspencade, because those two Wings came with the cassette player. In order to run and MP3, CD player or ipod on these two bikes you have to use a cassette adapter.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the help

I also have a 93 Interstate, turn the radio off, push the on/off button until the display starts to flash, use your seek/scan button to adjust the time, up for minutes and down for hours. Once you have the time set, push the on/off button again.
Thanks BLK got the time set and it is working correctly ok one more? is there any way to keep the time displayed on the bike instead of it going back to the radio station thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts