Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I cannot take the Goldwing with me :mad: and so I am offering it to the members here.

1993 black GL1500 Aspencade with Voyager.
What goes with it:
OEM seat (Corbin seat is installed)
A box of uninstalled chrome trim and other items
Spare hardware to install Voyager onto HD Touring models
Trike cover, rain suit, owner's manual, service manual & maintenance records
Progressive 416 air shocks
Compufire alternator/battery package
68,000+ miles
$7,000.00 or best offer

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
OK, I must have missed something. :confused:

Where are you going?

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, I must have missed something. :confused:

Where are you going?
I have been speaking with the Sisters in a religious monastery in Minnesota. I cannot have the Wing there and that is why I am offering it here

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Good luck on the sale....I do hope it works out.....Will the Sisters let you stay on the forum?

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Good luck on the sale. And well wishes in this new stage of your life.

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all.
They encourage the women to remain in contact with friends and family through letters, e-mail and phone calls.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
My Val, what a huge change in your life. When I sent you the book; Who moved My Cheese, I didn't realize it would be so impactful. Really and truly though, these kinds of things are obviously something you have prayed about for a long time. Wow, such a new and wonderful change, perhaps an answer to prayer and the guidance of our Heavenly Father. My prayers and love to you on your new path in life and may you be blessed in your chosen work for God.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
All the best Val. Where in Minnesota? Em, when?

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
My Val, what a huge change in your life. When I sent you the book; Who moved My Cheese, I didn't realize it would be so impactful. Really and truly though, these kinds of things are obviously something you have prayed about for a long time. Wow, such a new and wonderful change, perhaps an answer to prayer and the guidance of our Heavenly Father. My prayers and love to you on your new path in life and may you be blessed in your chosen work for God.
Yes, that small book was an eye opener. I was basically clinging to the good life and what I enjoyed doing and like the cheese that was becoming less and less I knew I had to take some action and prayer started it off and a lot of it for direction. Yes, like to build trikes but when people don't have the money to buy them it's senseless.

All the best Val. Where in Minnesota? Em, when?
They are in St. Paul and I am hoping to make the visit in the next couple of weeks. I have already heard from the Sister who will be my mentor.

It breaks my heart to sell the Wing and I hope someone here is looking for a nice one and will give it a good home.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Val, If there were any way, I'd help you out in a heartbeat.

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
Val,

Holy Hannah! I was about to send you a PM asking how you are and what you are up to, as follow up to the earlier "Helping Trike Lady" thread! And, lucky us here in Minnesota! We'll have the opportunity to visit Trike Lady here! Please let us know when you are settled. It's OK to take a nun/acolyte to lunch isn't it?

God Bless You, Val!
Kevin
P.S. You should tell the sisters that they don't know what they're missing and should WANT you to keep the trike! By next spring Mother Superior will be your most ardent passenger!

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kevin,
Like the commercial once stated, "Life comes at you fast" and it does.
I'm going to be part of a 'Monastery' not a traditional convent where the Sisters are not allowed to have friends. They do have once a month where friends can visit.
They do allow for crafts and I'll be able to do cross stitch and I may a lot of custom pieces.
It's a big decision on where to go, as it is also my retirement home.
I've lived in Mankato some years ago.

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Price reduced

Price reduction.
$5000.00 if you come and get it.
Shipping is extra about $1000.00 and that depends upon the final destination.
A sweet deal if you want a trike, but don't have a lot of $$$$.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
If anybody is looking for a well kept machine, this has got to be one of the best out there.

If I were still in the market, I'd grab it up.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Price reduction.
$5000.00 if you come and get it.
Shipping is extra about $1000.00 and that depends upon the final destination.
A sweet deal if you want a trike, but don't have a lot of $$$$.
That's a sweet deal when you consider that a new Voyager or Tow PAC trike kit is 5k new. Blessings and prayers Val.

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Someone is getting a 'Steal' the Wing is listed on NADA Guides for $4745.00 and the Voyager if they got a new basic model for $4995.00, I also have the tail lights and wiring harness kit another $150.00.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Val, is this listed on Craigs List? I've never sold a bike on a motorcycle forum but always on Craigs List.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.