Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has all the features available for '93. New front brakes, new valve cover gaskets, new front tire and new battery. Stereo works, including the cassette player. Cruise, air suspension and CB all work. Does have minor damage to the trunk lid around the rear rack mounts. Bike runs and rides. Not perfect, but dependable with 192K miles.

Sold!

Attachments

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Good luck with the sale Tank. It's looking good.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price reduced from $3,500.00.

$3,300

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Must sell.

$3,000

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still for sale.

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Beautiful Bike. Looks just like mine. :)

·
Registered
674 Posts
Has all the features available for '93. New front brakes, new valve cover gaskets, new front tire and new battery. Stereo works, including the cassette player. Cruise, air suspension and CB all work. Does have minor damage to the trunk lid around the rear rack mounts. Bike runs and rides. Not perfect, but dependable with 192K miles.

Was $3,500

Now $3,000 Firm
Cassette Player:eek::D

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Price reduced again.

$2,750 Firm

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Offered one last time before I part it out. It will be at this price until Wednesday, 7-25-2012.

$2,600 Firm

·
Super Moderator
7,607 Posts
Did you post it on Craigslist?
Give it a chance there, before turning it into parts.
There may be someone out there who would like a 1500 but doesn't have a lot of $$$.
Not too long ago someone posted a 1994 GL1500 motortrike for $5000.00 on craigslist and all it needed was a reverse controller and it wasn't a scam.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Craigslist four times (all it got me was a lot more spam). Ebay three times (total cost $34.00). People want a new bike for what I am asking.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Peeps just don't recognize a great buy when they see one. Pulling for ya man!
p.s. have you tried Wingworld Magazine classifieds?

G

·
Offered one last time before I part it out. It will be at this price until Wednesday, 7-25-2012.

$2,600 Firm

My two cents for what is worth: Don't use the term" firm "when you sale something unless the price is such that is a steal.
A "best offer" could have gotten you an earlier sale.

Trust me, your opinion doesn't mean sh*t!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Look on the classified section we have a new member who needs your Wing .
Perhaps we have a match here.

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
She is my dream biker but there is no way I can buy her I have a stripped 1991 gl1500se and do mean stripped I bought to rebuild for the biker prison ministry she runs perfect but came with no lights, no plastic, no seat, no odometer, no tech, nothing thing is in my vision she is pearl white with Jesus face on fairing right side of gas tank with tomb stone rolled away, left side of gas tank is a hill with three empty crosses top of gas tank is Jesus in the clouds arms out stretched. One day born again the bike will be on the road street ready and legal out there ministering as to the way god takes a piece of junk like me and her and transforms them into something beautiful in his eyes. anyone reading this please pray for born again that in Gods time she and I will be ready. I was called to do this my human side said no at first due to the fact I am on disability I have MS and was scared to try riding a motorcycle again but God will not call me to do something he does not provide the means and strength for it in the vision he gave me she had a set of wheels that came down when slow and stopped. I should have known not to argue with him but I do have a human side and now realize this is my calling. A big conformation came when a few months after I bought her biker church came to Feetwood NC just a few miles from my home bring with it a branch of HIS Laboring Few Biker Ministry. Please pray for born again the bike parts to be here in his time I do now have a seat and few pieces of plastic for her he is providing and I know he will continue to do so. I pray the right buyer comes for your bike with the price you need for her. God Bless you all. bikerangie new to sight
Follow your dream and never give up. :)

·
Super Moderator
7,607 Posts
She is my dream bike but there is no way I can buy her I have a stripped 1991 gl1500se and do mean stripped I bought to rebuild for the biker prison ministry she runs perfect but came with no lights, no plastic, no seat, no odometer, no tech, nothing thing is in my vision she is pearl white with Jesus face on fairing right side of gas tank with tomb stone rolled away, left side of gas tank is a hill with three empty crosses top of gas tank is Jesus in the clouds arms out stretched. One day born again the bike will be on the road street ready and legal out there ministering as to the way god takes a piece of junk like me and her and transforms them into something beautiful in his eyes. anyone reading this please pray for born again that in Gods time she and I will be ready. I was called to do this my human side said no at first due to the fact I am on disability I have MS and was scared to try riding a motorcycle again but God will not call me to do something he does not provide the means and strength for it in the vision he gave me she had a set of wheels that came down when slow and stopped. I should have known not to argue with him but I do have a human side and now realize this is my calling. A big conformation came when a few months after I bought her biker church came to Feetwood NC just a few miles from my home bring with it a branch of HIS Laboring Few Biker Ministry. Please pray for born again the bike parts to be here in his time I do now have a seat and few pieces of plastic for her he is providing and I know he will continue to do so. I pray the right buyer comes for your bike with the price you need for her. God Bless you all. bikerangie new to sight
You may be able to find a set of saddlebags at a trike shop, they usually have them in storage when they build a trike. If you ask they may give you a set.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sold!

In other words, no longer for sale.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Great news did you get what you wanted? was it sold to a member? I am sure you mentioned to the buyer about our little click.right?:cool: it would be cool to hear new stories about your old Wing and new owner.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.