Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The reverse did work before I removed all the plastics, got done re-installing everything and it won't work. It will turn off the neutral light and you can hear a clicking under the seat area but the reverse light will not come on thus not allowing the start button to activate it, any ideas out there? Thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried with the enging running and stand up, I just hate to have to take plastics off again, the switch seems to work due to the noise I'm hearing, when it's off, I would think with koeo (key on engine off) It should at least turn on the reverse light, I know the cable is working due to it engaging the gear since the bike won't roll.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have to rock mine back and forth to get light to come on once and a while. I pull on reverse lever and move it at same time. You might try it and see. Good Luck

·
Registered
172 Posts
I just had to replace the reverse micro switch but I had the opposite problem. Couldn't get the Nuetral light to come on and it wouldn't start

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tried moving mine back and forth last night, still nothing, then the battery went dead. It's always somthing, worked before I took plastics off then nothing after put it back together.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts