Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all! I am happy to be here as a new (new to me) Goldwing owner. I look forward to getting to know you, and as a lifelong rider I hope to be of some help if I can be. Thanks in advance for any future help I receive from you when I need it. I am in NW Georgia, and come from a family of riders. Happy riding Y'all!

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. My first wing was an 89. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
14,111 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. I have an 1800 but there are many 1500 riders here who can answer questions. Enjoy the new to you bike.

·
Super Moderator
9,578 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from NE Pa. Ride safe and enjoy the forum.. Good folks here..

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
Welcome to the site. Been a few years but I did ride a 1990 1500. Loved it!

·
Premium Member
1,440 Posts
Hello and welcome from Michigan.:wave: Maybe you should consider the Meet and Greet in North Carolina on Memorial weekend seeing as it is right in your neighbor hood.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from NE Indiana! Here's my 89 with +144k miles and she runs like scalded cat

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Hey y'all! I am happy to be here as a new (new to me) Goldwing owner. I look forward to getting to know you, and as a lifelong rider I hope to be of some help if I can be. Thanks in advance for any future help I receive from you when I need it. I am in NW Georgia, and come from a family of riders. Happy riding Y'all!

Welcome to the the wonderful world of GWOF, from Maine!
I myself ride a 88 1500. looks a little ratty, due to not much funding to make it perfect, but i love it just the same. closest thing i have to a "significant other". :grin2:

~Travis

1 - 16 of 16 Posts