Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've now lost both pieces behind the fork legs on the front fender, right side came off while on the freeway last night in the carpool lane, no chance for recovery.

It's the part of the fender that snaps on behind the fork leg and covers the front brake hose on either side.

·
Administrator
29,074 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,177 Posts
i just purchased a set for my 1500 wing off ebay. i lost the left one somewhere between logansport and boardman

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fossil, thanks for the links, didn't know that existed (I'm new to this) I've checked ebay and found one or two.

What do you all do about color? Do you get them painted or try to find the same color?

·
Super Moderator
15,177 Posts
fossil, thanks for the links, didn't know that existed (I'm new to this) I've checked ebay and found one or two.

What do you all do about color? Do you get them painted or try to find the same color?
i'm having mine painted

·
Administrator
29,074 Posts

I did one piece that I went to the local Auto parts store & matched as best I could. It wasn't terrible & most people never even noticed.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DOH! Didn't think about a salvage yard. I have one pretty close to the house that specializes in bikes, Johnson & Wood, been there FOREVER. I'll swing by and see what they have. I'm thinking about redoing the front fender eventually to remove the eagle head and at that point could have it all painted at once. But I'll check that out. There are a couple on ebay but pretty pricey.

Thanks for the responses.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.